Over the past several years, we’ve heard a lot about the “one percent”, the wealthy of our country who have come under attack by many on the left. (For the record, author G. E. Nolly is not currently a member of the One Percent, although with lots of book sales he may someday join that group – HINT!)streaming film Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
The other One Percent, the group to whom we all owe a great debt, is the group of men and women currently serving on active duty in the U.S. armed forces. It is due to their sacrifices that we enjoy the gift of living in the greatest country in the history of the world.Watch Cyberbully (2015) Full Movie Online Streaming Online and Downloadwatch full film The Lost City of Z
The American Fighting Man’s Code of Conduct is inculcated into every member of the military. They learn it. They commit it to memory. They understand it. They revere it. Perhaps, with the current attention to POW issues, it would be helpful to review it:
1. I am an American fighting man. I serve in the forces which guard my country and our way of life. I am prepared to give my life in their defense.
2. I will never surrender of my own free will. If in command, I will never surrender my men while they still have the means to resist.
3. If I am captured, I will continue to resist by all means available. I will make every effort to escape and aid others to escape. I will accept neither parole nor special favors from the enemy.
4. If I become a prisoner of war, I will keep faith with my fellow prisoners. I will give no information, or take part in any action which might be harmful to my comrades. If I am senior, I will take command. If not, I will obey the lawful orders of those appointed over me and will back them up in every way.
5. When questioned, should I become a prisoner of war, I am bound to give only name, rank, service number and date of birth. I will evade answering further questions to the utmost of my ability. I will make no oral or written statements disloyal to my country and its allies or harmful to their cause.
6. I will never forget that I am an American fighting man, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States of America.